The CSRA Republican Women’s Club is a regional organization for Republican Women in the 13 Georgia Counties within the CSRA, as shown below. As a regional organization we unite the efforts of many to speak as one voice with a common goal of conservative leadership. Although we are a women’s organization, we encourage men to join as associate member.
Burke County, Keysville · Midville · Waynesboro Girard · Sardis · Vidette
Columbia County, Grovetown · Harlem · Evans · Martinez · Appling
Glascock County, Edge Hill · Gibson · Mitchell
Hancock County, Sparta · Culverton
Jefferson County, Avera · Louisville · Stapleton · Wadley · Wrens · Bartow
Jenkins County, Millen · Perkins
Lincoln County, Lincolnton · Chennault
McDuffie County, Thomson · Dearing
Richmond County, Augusta · Blythe · Hephzibah
Taliaferro County, Crawfordville · Sharon
Warren County, Norwood · Warrenton · Camak · Jewell
Washington County, Davisboro · Oconee · Sandersville · Tennille · Deepstep
Wilkes County, Georgia: Washington · Rayle · Tignall
The CSRA-RWC operates within the Georgia counties of the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA).
The mission of the CSRA-RWC is to
- Promote an informed electorate through political education and activity;
- Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active political participation;
- Promote the visibility and effectiveness of the Republican Party throughout the CSRA with a focus the 12th and 10th Congressional Districts;
- Foster loyalty to the Republican Party and to promote its ideals and candidates, including non-partisan elections;
- Support the objectives and policies of the Georgia Republican Party; The Georgia Federation of Republican Women, and the National Federation of Republican Women.
Full membership in CSRA-RWC is available to Republican women who believe in the philosophy of the Republican Party and support the objectives of this organization. Dues for members in this category are $25 / year.
Associate memberships are available to Republican women who are voting members of another GFRW or NFRW chartered Republican Women’s Club. Republican men are also welcomed as Associate members. Dues for associate members are $10 / year.